Friday, February 6, 2009

privacy and nervous period...

Hey.. long time dont upgrade my blog already.. not because of busy or lazy.. but is privacy.. the things happen in these days, is my privacy.. i cannot share it.. so i dont post it in my blog.. But, here, i want to say thank you to "you"(maybe i call u my VIP)... thanks to give me these sweet memories... i will never forget you..

it is my nervous period again.. i will go to australia to continue my study soon.. juz left 14 days... i juz start packing and have some shopping.. hope will not forget to bring anything which needed... But, i'm not sure about all the things at there... i really worry i cannot overcome all the problems which i will face.. but i promise i will try my best.. coz it is my choice to continue my study at oversea.. hope is a sweet memories to me also to study at there... all of my frens will support me.. i think.. haha...

yesterday, i go to my best fren's blog.. i read the latest article... i know she was sad.. fren.. we will always keep contact.. internet is very convenience for all of us to keep contact... will never forget u... like what i said to u... "the friendship is not depend on how frequent we contact each other,but is depend on how we think about our friendship and whether we place the friendship in our heart or not.. our friendship will ever lasting if we do that.. "... trust me...
fren.. have any problems must find me and share with me ok.. i will always get ready to became your listener... dont cry when i boarding ar.. but i sure u will... but dont make me cry pls.. wakaka......

No comments:

Post a Comment