Wednesday, February 18, 2009

busy and tired.. count down..

huh... this few days, what i busy on... the answer is packing.. the life for these days just fulfilled with buy, pack and pack.. i need to bring many things to australia... but my luggage bag dont have so many space to put all of it, even my luggage bag is the largest size already... huh... headache.. so ask jessie how to pack her luggage, she give a useful reply... i think i bring too many optional things, means rubbish...now, need to cut, cut and cut... wakaka.. yesterday, i back home in the afternoon, and start to pack my luggage.. i use the whole time until 5 o'clock still havent finish it... just feel tired.. then stop and left it.. huh... who can help me oh... how good if "VIP" here, u will help me right... wakaka... settle all by myself.. pity.. tired... huh.. headache also...

after i start pack, all parts of my body pain oh... coz need to arrange all the things and need to move in and out.. heavy.. huh...

it's time to count down again... 2 days left... what a pity... havent done my packing yet.. the feel of unwilling become stonger from time to time.. all of u will feel unwilling to me... not sure of it... wakaka... i will miss all of the things and peoples at here.. really... actually.. when i packing my things, i feel like want to cry... i dont like packing.. it will give me a feel which make me hopefully to continue the life at here.. but it cannot change again.. unless, i not affortable to continue my studies at there... but i will try my best to prevent it to occur.. wakaka...

all my frens, take good care ok... and keep contact ar... will miss all of u.... huh...
i will try my best to achieve success...

No comments:

Post a Comment