Wednesday, February 11, 2009

presents... tired day...

lets we say about yesterday first. yesterday, i din update my blog because of lazy..haha... yesterday, i get the presents from VIP.. he send through pos laju.. i go and collect it at post office lo... quite happy... there have two presents.. one is for valentine and another is for me to use when i go to australia..it also content one card and a mini DVD which fullfil with photos... Thanks ya.... i never think that i can get all of this before... touch...

About today, i juz can said, it is a tired day for me.... i juz sleep for 20 minutes... i chat with VIP for the whole night... crazy again.. this is the second time already... we chat until 5.45am... then stop, i need a rest... haha.. huh... u know, my mom come and knocked my door at 6.05am, juz to ask me accompany her to go to joggging... it's like a hell for me... u can imagine how tired i am.. i can sleep even i am driving o.. fortunately, dont have others car around, if not accident must occur lor... haiz... huh... but still happy can chat with him and he share many things with me, even though i feel very tired...

huh... 10 days left.. what a pity... time, can u stop awhile... i seem like cannot follow the step of u... i still not get ready for everything.... but i know cannot... nvm la... i force myself to follow it... haha... support me, ok.....

2 comments:

  1. haha....38 lar u... wakaka... that is "our" secret le... next time have chance juz tell u la... u want take good care to your health ar.... keep contact ok....

    ReplyDelete