Monday, February 9, 2009

chinese 15th..

today is chinese 15th.. i wake up 6 o'clock oh.. so early.. juz want to prepare the things for pray... but it still make me feel ok when i wake up.. no heachache even i juz sleep for around 4 hours... so.. my mood today is totally opposite with yesterday... today, i feel fresh, like what people always said, a new day is a new start... haha...

today start with a good mood and feel... make me hope to eat some sweet juz hope it can maintain... wakaka... funny thinking... but i like this feel... really....

this morning, i call VIP also.. juz to ask him to wake up... haha.. how sweet when the call is connected with u, and u pick it up with a wonderful tone.. that make me no worries, coz i know u will feel better today, and your sick will recover soon...haha...first time can hear your sound even a text in the early morning... haha...

count down again ... count down already as my responsibility for everyday..... haiz... 12 days left... tomorrow will start to do some packing and make mentally preparation from this moment.....try my best do it as well as i can.....

afternoon, when my parents come back from lunch... i prepare lunch for them.. my mum saw me and said:"u havent go but start miss u already, u cannot prepare lunch for us already."... oh.. so touch.. make me cry after that... i havent go there, but start home sick already... how.... how i can willing leave here....

today start by a good feel hope it will maintain it for the whole day.. until the last second for today..wakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment