Sunday, February 8, 2009

mood.. count down again....

today is a sunny day.. but my mood not as good as the weather... my mood was down since this morning.. this is because, i am sore throat for a few days already and a bit cough, my parents keep scolding me after i wake up.. it make my mood down.. really feel bad....

after that feel a bit ok already, i just keep myself busy doing manything... my parents also ask me to packing my luggages.. but no mood to do that.... just left it beside...

i online on the afternoon.... i saw a text drop by VIP... he said he sick already... really worry... text him after that... but i know he will take care himself.. (u will, right? haha..)But, cannot chat until midnight already... must take rest and drink water...

Count down again... 13 days left... the time become shorter and shorter... i still not do any preparation for it, no wonder physically or mentally... haiz... now juz left less than two weeks... u know how long for it... i juz can spend 1 more weekend at here... how sad...

21th, saturday morning, i boarding already... leave here... the only thing i can bring along just is the memories.. memories for 18 years....

unwilling... but that is what i choose before... all will end up after i leave...

joyce.. cheer... u can do it....

*i will use english to write my blogs after that...even though my english is not so good... because it will take me a bit long time to write a blog by chinese and "u" cannot read chinese also...

1 comment:

  1. Dear, i will always miss you de. Sweet sweet memory is just both of us know only. I feel better already, no need to worry. Dear, I love you. take care. Me, VIP.

    ReplyDelete