Sunday, March 1, 2009

the life after reach australia...

huh... finally i can online... coz before i stay at a house which rent by my relatives for 1 week... i juz move in to my house this morning.. then i get line to online... quite happy... haha...

the journey fromm kk to perth... make all of us feel tired and upset... and memorable also... but nvm la... the important thing is we can reach perth la... haha...

make a crazy shopping for 1 week... my mum and me buy many things.... coz it is summer sale... huh... the things are quite cheap for us.. and the quality is good also.. haha...spend money for the whole week... what a crazy life...

today, i send my mum to airport, quite unwilling.. but do not cry la.. i force myself cannot cry... coz i want to be tougher... haha... after that move in to my house...my housemates.. nice and friendly also.... haha... hope have a good relation with them... wakaka...

today, feel very tired(VIP also can feel i'm tired through the webcam)... unpack and tidy up all my things... huh.... my things like a mountain.... take a long time to unpack all of it.... haha...

today feel like missing something... i have no idea with the life at here after that... i juz have 3 study days per week... the remaining time, what can i do for it... will feel boring i think... but the lifestyle and environment at here quite good... i like it... but i dont know the feel of like will forever or juz a period... wakaka...

but, the promises i did before i will try my best to make it... really... i will put a lot of effort to make it... but the "product", i cannot guarantee is good.... haha... success or fail... i cannot control... especially to "u", VIP... ok...

this is my first lonely day at perth... but i will make it more wonderful after i meet more new frens... haha....

2 comments:

  1. Cheers up Joyce! You will be fine in Perth~~ Start your new life new journey with delightfully.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh in your new life ^^
    Believe yourself, you can do it!
    Although you are lonely in physically, you are not lonely in psychologically, because you have our supports & caring.
    Do enjoy & explore your new life.
    Always support you. Always ready to be your listener.
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete