Thursday, March 12, 2009

my life fulfill with study...

second week already... i go to school for two weeks already... my feel about it... busy and a bit stress to me.... many works need to complete and presentation too.... all of this too strange to me... i still not suit to these.. how... the time is pass every day, but, i still cannot fit myself into the condition... haiz...

sometimes, i cannot sleep actually.. or i can say i force myself dont sleep ... even sometimes i'm lazy to do all the things, but still dont want to go to bed, force myself to do it first... i can feel that i'm changing myself... i never work hard like this before.. all my frens, u will know when u come with me... haha...(sali know de... coz when u find me i always said i'm doing my work or juz finish it... haha... i also tell u many when we skype... hehe...)

but i really feel stress.... i dont want as the "turtle" in the class... i dont want be a slowest person to learn all the things in the class... if like that, i need work hard.. i know of it.. so, i always remind myself to work hard and hard... because i dont want "lose"(i think i can say like this coz in my mind, the slowest is the loser for me...hehe)..... so make me feel stress all the way..... sometimes also dont know how to face it...

all the things too fast to me... i cannot caught up all of it.... pls... give me more time... i will try my best to caught up all of it... really.... frens... all of u will support me right... hehe...

frens, kk , sabah... miss all of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment