Friday, March 6, 2009

attend class, late night shopping, studying...

huh... about one week already i start my new life at here...but, still cannot decide whether i like this place or not and it's suit with me or not...... haha... i start my class on monday... very tired lo... have two classes on one day.. one class take about 4 hours... i feel like wanna crazy and "die" liao... coz too tired.... when i back home, i juz hope can sleep... i sleep in front the webcam lo.. when i chat with VIP... haha... very funny... but i think is too tired lo...

yesterday(05/03) go late night shopping at carousel with my housemates... huh... we buy many things lo... but most of it are groceries la... we need to take bus go back home, all the things make us feel like stone... damn heavy... on the way we walk back to home, some of the plastic bags broken coz the things too heavy and the plastic bag at here very low quality one... haha... haha.....but, fortunately have "L"... haha.. thanks ya... "J", thank you also bring me to find and buy my stuffs... haha... last night we dinner at eleven something.... huh... first time take dinner at the late night.. coz usually i will not eat already, if so late already.. ... hehe....

now.. busy on studying... i juz start to read my advanced math since the lecturer ask us to read one chapter... this morning, after i wake up, i open the book and juz realised that one chapter of it content 133pages o...huh.. make me shock... but, what can i do.....i juz can try to finish it lo... huh... crazy... i read it until headaches o... hehe.... still have many others work which belong to the other units waiting for me to do "them".... huh... hope i will not getting crazy or abnormal... haha... juz kidding la... i'm joyce le... i face so many problems before and have so many experiences... all of those already train me before i come here.... so.. i think most of u know... this is new "joyce", different than before, have a positive thinking and try to change myself all the time... juz to make myself feel happy and comfortable all the time.... haha.... believe me?... hehe.... u muz... coz i'm changing myself.... trust me?... muz .... wakaka.....

i think i need to suit myself to this environment and the style of learning as soon as possible.... muz do it... joyce... u can do it.... add oil......

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear, although you slept infront of the webcam but you do look cute....hehehe....sorry that i take so long to reply you untill you fall asleep....but, you should rest. i miss you dear. Be tough and be smrt. University learning style is learn it yourself. Remember all my words to you before....take good care ok. Love you always....VIP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... havent introduce to all about "J" and "L"... "J" and "L" are my housemate.. "J" is a girl, same with me is a sabahan.. and "L" is a boy, from melaka.. haha.. all the people in this house are malaysian... haha... good... hope our relation can maintain at a good condition la... and have a good bridge of communication... hehe...

    ReplyDelete