Saturday, March 7, 2009

the life of first saturday at perth...

first saturday... like normal... but, last night we was plan to go to city, north bridge and ikea...


we wake up late today.. around 11 o'clock.. we juz go to north bridge, about ikea, next time la...hehe... we take our brunch at a chinese restaurant at north bridge... my first time take train at perth.. hehe... after that, we go to chinese supermarket have a look and buy something lo... coz i juz move in to the house, need to buy foods for my own.. hehe... then, we want to buy juice at city woolworth de.. but finish already... so, we change our plan.. we go to carousel again... hehe.. by the time we wait for the bus.. huh... met our frens le... destiny... the second time i met my fren at carouisel already... wakaka... have a nice talk...


but... the weather today very hot... i feel myself become dark already... this is the disadvantage of dont have car... haiz... hope my housemate have her own car lo... then no need to walk already... haha... juz joking la.. if the weather is not hot.. walk is good for me as exercise... hehe...


huh... at home now... is time to continue my studies already... i juz finish my advanced math last night... today.. is the turn of the others units... how... all the work like "mountain", cannot finish all of its.. haiz... study hard la... like what VIP said before.... the only thing i can do is force myself to study... i really feel not suit with the life with study and uni.. coz, i rest too long time for relax... but.. i will try to like it and suit myself with this condition...


joyce... cheer...


the life at perth really boring for me... dont have any entertainment.. maybe because it still dont meet many frens.. even have many shopping centres at here.. but all the shops are the same... after i do my one week shopping at here before... i really not interesting with the shopping centers at all... prefer at home.. haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment