Sunday, May 31, 2009

not mature...

huh... really not mature... why some of the peoples who beside me cannot have a mature thinking?

sometimes, totally cannot understand what they are thinking of... why so childish ar... we are not young already.. please.. please show me some mature part.. dont show me the worse part... until spoil my mood...

The things i wish to have is a simple life, means a life filled with happy, laugh, comfortable, empathy and peace... its a simple wish actually, dont have any difficulty...

But why always breach of the peace... haiz...

Can some of u make my wish come true? Please... Please be EMPATHY ok....
When u do it, in the same time, u will feel that the people beside u understand ur thinking and respect u also...
trust me... u will appreciate me after that...


appreciate all the things u have and beside with u... then your life will change...

No comments:

Post a Comment