Saturday, May 9, 2009

a blog for few weeks...

Hi, long time no updated my blog again... haiz.. lazy and busy also...


I juz moved to a new house last two weeks... the house is better than before, although need to stay with the owner.. but he is nice and humble... sometimes make me feel like stay with my grandfather... and the important thing is he come from sabah also...wakaka.. how come i can so lucky.. hehe...


About my new room... feel confortable and feel like home... very warm.. same and tidy... good... it is better than before...
about the life foe these few weeks.... normally not big deal... the only thing is move house.. i like my new house... hehe.. the only problems is quite far if need to caught the bus.. but.. nevermind...
Moreover... i decide not go back to sabah this semester break... the reason is lazy.. and dont have any important things need to do... so .. dont wan go back... then.. i think i will back on the end of december... so sorry my frens... i told all of u that i will go back... hehe... dont too miss me ar... wakaka...


i will stop my blog at here... i will try to updated it frequently... hehe... promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment