Sunday, May 24, 2009

busy all the way...

huh... it's midnight now... juz fnished the slide show for presentation... tired... but still hope to update my blog..otherwise, i need to wait after my final exam for this semester juz can update it...

exam is approaching.. stress... i need to get 75 average mark juz can continue my course.... damn it... how can i done it... i never set a "high" goal like this.. but what can i do, juz study all the days.. study hard to make it possible, since nothing is impossible... wakaka...

this week and next week will very busy, tired and stress also... many tests need to be done and need to do preparation for the exam, coz we dont have study week... so juz can try our best to study for exam.. dont have enough time to prepare and the requirement really make me feel stress... frens, pray for me okay.... wakaka...

my best fren text me few days ago... asked me why i dont go back when semester break... the reason is bcoz i do not confident to my result lor.. i worried i cannot hit the requirement... so i stay back at here... in case, need to do something else.. hehe... dont too miss me ar... see u end of the year ok...

Miss sabah le... i'm coming back soon... wait for me...

2 comments:

  1. When you come back? Damn miss you le... hehe ^^
    Gambateh in your exam ya. You will get the sweet fruit if you put much efforts on it. Take care & I will always support you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. end of this year lor... i think is around 25th of november... have a gathering ok...miss u also oh baby vivian... take care also aar..

    ReplyDelete