Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life....

Two days more, My uni life wil begin after that... quite worry about that.. i dont know whether i can follow the trade of it or not... haiz... I will become busy, busy and busy all the way, since i have 13 classes per week... damn it... y must treat me like that.... I'm so so so so tired with it la...

I need to say goodbye to the HOLIDAY soon... The holiday at perth sometimes very boring, sometimes very happy,meaningful, entertain bcoz I have many lovely frens with me. Actually, I knew them before, but juz become close with them in this holiday. We went to Fremantle, Shopping, play Badminton, play Table Tennis, BBQs, celebrated Henry's birthday and etc. I am so happy with it. Thankz Pat,Henry, Sophia and Chris...

This Holiday, I was spent many money le... But, I still have something likes purse, bag and Table Tennis rubber need to buy lo... haiz... Nvm la... I will try to save money to buy all of them.... wakaka....I'm so crazy rite... wakaka....

Actually, these few days, I stil wonder, Am I suitable with the course of Actuarial Science.
Bcoz, the course really hard and challenging for me. I scared i cannot insist on it. haiz...
I dont know what will going on later or in the future, It make me awfully...

In the end, I juz hope i can have a simple life, simple happiness and peace in the coming semester...
So, everybody, dont try to breach of the peace ok... hehe...
Let my life can go on wheels after that...


No comments:

Post a Comment